If there were a way to double your chances to get your fitness results, would you be interested?
It may sound too good to be true, but our community of ladies will tell you otherwise. In fact, they will tell you that the right fitness community can encourage you to enjoy your exercises, help you out of a rut, motivate you through a plateau - that and much more.
Studies have shown that exercise communities provide a powerful combination of support, accountability, motivation and, in some cases, healthy competition. They can play the role of your teammate and/or co-PT all while working out.
A group that you click with dramatically increases your chances of fitness success. They can motivate you to do one more set, continue when you feel like you've just had enough and want to give up, or when you're feeling a little hopeless.
That's why at Results with Lucy we encourage our ladies to get involved with our community to get the best results possible.
Ready to group up? Great!
All you have to do is sign up to my favourite plan OnDemand Fitness & Food. Click my logo below 👇🏽
Small thoughtful acts of support can be extremely helpful for the other person but also for you.
Here's some tips on how to be a fab fitness buddy:
- Be in touch. Send reminder texts, emails, facebook posts/messages of what workout video you'll be doing, how you got on and what you'd recommend. Also, who doesn't love a yummy recipe. Why not share it with the group?
- Push your fitness buddies. And then reinforce her efforts with praise.
- Suggest new ideas. Has RwL posted a new workout or recipe? Then make sure to share the gos so it keeps your fitness regime interesting and prevents plateaus.
- Remind the group their motives. Remind the group their goals and encourage them when the going gets rough.
- Talk. Talk about topics other than fitness. The more you know about your group as people the stronger your alliance will be. But try not to stick to all the negative talk. No one likes a party pooper.