100g sweet potato, chopped
40g quinoa (cook as per packet instructions)
100g salmon (tinned) or if you prefer cook a salmon fillet from fresh
20g fresh spinach roughly chopped
15g goats cheese, crumbled
3 spring onions, sliced
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Meanwhile, heat water in a pan till boiling and add in the sweet potato. Turn down heat and simmer until soft.
- Add the cooked quinoa, sweet potato along with all of the other ingredients into a food processer and blend until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into 10 balls and place on a lined or greased baking tray.
- Cook for approx. 15 minutes until golden and cooked through. Turn over halfway through cooking.
For more recipes like this then don't miss out on our KEEP MOVIN August sale with our OnDemand+ plan for £2 a week for your FIRST month! You get:
💻Your own dashboard
🍔Takeaway guide (make all the takeaway recipes but healthy!
Join a community of over 250,000 ladies all working towards a goal, supporting each other and working it together. Click here for your discount.