1/2 medium-sized pumpkin
2 tbsp olive oil/coconut oil
Salt and pepper
Choice of flavours – cinnamon, salt, garam masala, chilli flakes, paprika, garlic, ginger, nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Peel the pumpkin, and remove the seeds properly (check out our roasted pumpkin seed recipe!).
- Using a potato peeler cut the pumpkin into thin crisp shapes. If you have a mandolin slicer, use that to slice your pumpkin.
- Spread the pumpkin evenly and in a single layer over a tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle with the oil and bake at 180°C (356°F) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once browned take them out and season with your choice of flavours.
Feeling inspired to make more delicious healthy snacks? Do you need a step-by-step guide of what recipes you can make that are quick, easy and doesn't break the bank. We've got hundreds of recipes that you can pick and choose from. Why not try my FREE forever plan which a few recipes to try from absolutely free.