15 Minute Pizza
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- 200g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweetcorn
- ¼ red pepper, finely sliced
- 50g grated cheese
- 1 egg
- Start by making a sauce for the pizza, add the chopped tomatoes, oregano, garlic and tomato puree to a pan, season well and cook for 5 minutes until the sauce has reduced down and thickened.
- Lay the wrap on a lined baking tray, spread the tomato sauce evenly to cover the base (leaving a 1cm gap round the edge), and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Add the pepper, onion and sweetcorn then cook in a 180 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven, crack the egg onto the middle of the pizza and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- When the cooking time is done, turn off the oven but leave the pizza in for another few minutes. This should ensure the egg is cooked through without burning the edge of the pizza.
- Serve and enjoy!
Reducing the tomatoes down and adding the cheese first are two ways of ensuring you don’t end up with a soggy bottom on your pizza, you can always batch cook the sauce and keep in the freezer ready to defrost at short notice to make this meal even quicker.