30 Day Challenge Homemade Chickpea Burgers with Stir Fried Vegetables
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- 1/2 small tin sweetcorn
- 1 small onion, chopped.
- 50g carrots, finely grated.
- 2 tablespoon mixed seeds.
- 300g stir fry vegetables
- Virgin olive oil
- Mash the ingredients apart from the stir fry veg and chickpeas with a potato masher in a bowl, or put them in a mixer and blend to a paste.
- Add the sweetcorn and form into four burgers. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook over a medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
- Whilst the burgers are browning cook the stir fry vegetables until warmed through.