Avocado & Tofu Toasts
- 1 avocado, sliced into strips
- 6 thin slices of firm tofu, blotted dry
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into wedges (garnish)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 6 sesame tamari rice crackers (extra-large variety)
- 2 pinches salt (to taste)
- 2 - 3 pinches of chili powder
- 2 pinches of black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Soak the avocado in lemon juice while you prepare the tofu.
- Heat a pan over high heat. When hot, add oil and sliced tofu. Add the salt, chilli powder and black pepper over the top. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Once cooked layer the tofu and avocado onto the rice crackers.