Banana and Raspberry Pancakes
Batter Ingredients (serves 2 people)
- 1/3 Cup of Rice Flour (~43g)
- 1/3 Cup of Ground Flaxseeds (~43g)
- 4 Tablespoons of Almond Milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 Free-Range Eggs Topping Ingredients
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Yogurt
- 100g of Berries
- Agave Syrup (or Maple Syrup)
- Blend banana, eggs, milk and cinnamon. .
Add rice flour and blend for 10 seconds.
Add ground flaxseeds and blend for further 10 seconds.
Heat coconut oil in frying pan and using approx. 2 Tbs of mix, cook a 'test' pancake. This helps to heat the pan to a medium temperature.
Cook your full pancakes, medium heat, the mix will make 4-5 3inch round pancakes.
Serve with Greek yogurt, mixed berries and maple or agave. Seeds and nuts to garnish are option.