- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 100g beef mince.
- 1/2 white onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped finely.
- Chipotle Chilli Paste
- 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- 75g mange tout
- 50g brown rice
- Heat half of the virgin olive oil in a frying pan and brown the mince.
Stir in the onion and garlic, and saut̩e. Stir in the Chipotle Chilli paste and tomatoes (plus juice)
Add the brown rice and leave on a low heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally until all the vegetables and rice are cooked through.
At the same time, in a separate pan place the remaining virgin olive oil and stir fry the mangetout for 3 minutes until tender.
Serve the chilli, mangetout and rice on a plate together.