- Virgin olive oil
- 1 diced steak
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 piece of ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 coconut milk
- 50g button mushrooms, halved
- 50g florets of cauliflower, halved
- Heat some oil in a deep saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook for 3 mins.
Add the ginger and cook for 30 secs.
Transfer to a bowl.
Heat oil in the pan and cook beef for 2-3 mins or until browned.
Return onion mixture to the pan. Add curry powder and stir to coat.
Add the coconut milk and cook for 30 mins.
Add the mushrooms and cauliflower and cook for a further 20 mins or until the beef is tender.