Beef, Vegetable and Orange Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 chunk of ginger, peeled and finely sliced (to taste)
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 175g rump steak, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- A handful of frozen or fresh peas
- 2 or 3 carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 3 to 4 florets of broccoli
- 1 handful of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 orange, segmented and juice retained
- 100g rice noodles
- Add oil to the pan and fry the garlic, ginger and onion until the onion is brown.
Add the beef, vegetables and stir-fry until evenly golden brown.
Meanwhile put the rice noodles in a pan over a medium heat and cover with boiling water. Cook, stirring gently to separate the noodles, until they‰۪re just tender (this will take 3-7 minutes). Drain the noodles before serving.
Add the segments of orange and juice to the pan cover and gently simmer for about 3 mins.
Serve the noodles and stir fry mixture together.