Berry Overnight Oats
- 40g oats
- 250ml of milk, or milk alternative (try almond or hazelnut milk, it's extra yummy!)
- 1 small handful of blueberries
- 1 small handful of sliced strawberries
- 1 small handful of raspberries
- (OR 2 handfuls of a frozen berry mix)
- 2 tbsps of chia seeds (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Leave in the fridge overnight and serve the next morning! It's as simple as that.
Handy tip: Why not double up on your ingredients to make 2 servings? This will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days!
Prefer smoothies? Blend all of the ingredients above to make these into a delicious smoothie!