Broccoli and Mint Soup
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1tbs coconut oil
- Approx 250g of broccoli
- 700ml of chicken or vegetable stock
- Small bunch of mint leaves, shredded
- Fry the onion in a large pan with the coconut oil over a medium heat until softened.
- Add the broccoli and stock and simmer for 10-15minutes or until the broccoli has softened. Cool slightly.
- Place in a food processor with the mint leaves to form a smooth texture (you can leave some leaves to the side for garnish if you wish)
- Reheat before serving in 2 bowls.