Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- 1 chicken breast, halved length ways
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon (adapt to taste)
- 2 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 Little gem lettuce, chopped
- 25g parmesan, shaved
- 4 anchovies from a tin/jar, sliced (optional)
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat until hot.
While it's heating up, put the chicken pieces between 2 pieces of baking parchment or in a sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin to flatten.
Unwrap the chicken and brush the pieces with olive oil.
Cook the chicken in the pan until cooked through, turning once - this should take about 10 mins.
- While the chicken is cooking add the juice of the lemon, the Greek yogurt, parmesan and anchovies into a blender and blend until a smooth dressing.
If you prefer your tortilla wraps warm then warm them under a grill for a few minutes now.
Add a dollop of the yogurt mixture to the tortilla and smooth out. Add the chicken, wrap up and enjoy.