Cashew and Vegetable Stir Fry
- 150g whole wheat pasta
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 80g broccoli, chopped
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 80g edamame beans, defrost if using frozen beans
- 30g unsalted cashew nuts, chopped
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions.
Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan or wok over medium heat.
Stir in the broccoli, carrots, red pepper, mushrooms, edamame beans and cashews. Mix in the sesame oil and honey mixture.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender but crisp.
Serve over the cooked pasta.