Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry
- 2 cups of soaked chickpeas
- 1/2 large cauliflower (cut to bite size pieces)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of turmeric
- 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green veg - as much as you like.
- Ensure the chickpeas are soaked thoroughly and washed and then finely chop the garlic and onions.
Add the coconut oil and the onions to the pan. When the onions are golden, add the garlic.
Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute on a medium heat and then add the cauliflower and chickpeas, cover with the spices and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring regularly.
Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer and leave for 10-15 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked.
Serve on a bed of steamed green vegetables.