Chicken Burrito Bowl
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 100g wholegrain rice
- 200g black beans
- 200g sweetcorn
- 4 tomatoes,diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Olive oil
- Chilli flakes/salt/pepper
- Cook the rice as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Season the chicken on both sides with chilli flakes or salt and pepper (or both!). Cook the chicken in the frying pan for approx 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate slice the chicken.
- Put together the burrito bowl - add the cooked rice, sliced chicken, shredded lettuce, black beans, sweetcorn, tomatoes, pepper and avocado.
- Sprinkle over some more chilli flakes to taste and serve.