Chicken Butterbean & Walnut salad
- 200g diced chicken breasts
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped or 3 pinches of dried rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme, finely chopped or 3 pinches of dried rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 x 400g tin butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 60g walnuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- Place the chicken, rosemary, thyme, garlic and olive oil in a large bowl and toss together until coated in the oil.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat and tip in the chicken pieces.
Cook, stirring, for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is browned on all sides and cooked through.
Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the green beans. Boil for 2 minutes and then add the butter beans and cook for a further 2 minutes until the green beans are just tender and the butter beans are heated through. Drain well.
Make the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey and crushed garlic in a small bowl.
Mix together the chicken, beans, sliced red onion and walnuts in a bowl. Pour over the dressing, toss gently and serve.