Chicken Fillets with Lime and Paprika Rub
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 garlic clove
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 30g watercress, rocket and spinach salad
- Slice through the centre of each chicken breast horizontally but don't quite cut them in half. Open the fillets out so they lie flat.
- Using a pestle and mortar, crush the coriander seeds roughly. Add the garlic clove and lime zest, then pound to make a rough paste. Add the lime juice and the paprika, and then mix again until well blended.
- Run the mixture into the chicken breasts and leave to marinate for 5 mins.
- Cook the chicken breasts under the grill, set to high, for 5-10 mins on each side or until cooked through and lightly charred. Serve with salad leaves