Chicken Lettuce Tacos
- 2 x chicken breasts sliced or 250g mini chicken breasts
- 1 x avocado, diced
- 2 x salad tomatoes, diced (omit from first part of 30 Day Lean)
- 1 small tin of sweet corn, drained (omit from first part of 30 Day Lean)
- 1 x baby gem lettuce, use the bigger leaves as the tacos and use some of the smaller leaves to be shredded for inside the taco
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp cajun spice
- Add the chicken to a bowl with the cajun spice and the oil. Toss the chicken making sure it is well coated. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the chicken, cook for 10 mins turning often, until cooked through.
- Once the chicken is cooked you can prepare the lettuce tacos. You may need to use 2-3 leaves per taco depending on the size of your leaves!
- To assemble the tacos, place the shredded lettuce at the bottom of the tacos, then add the chicken, sweetcorn, tomatoes and top with the avocado.