Chicken, Strawberry & Kiwi Salad
- 1 cooked chicken breast, baked, or steamed ideally
- 75g fresh organic strawberries, diced
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach shredded
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Dressing Ingredients
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp extra virgin organic olive oil
- 1 tsp of sesame oil (or just use olive oil)
- 1 tsp natural honey
- Pink Himalayan salt and black pepper to season
- Toss all salad ingredients together.
Combine all dressing ingredients into a mixing jar (a cleaned jam/sauce jar works well for this), shake well and pour over salad just before serving, then season with salt and pepper.