- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and de-stoned
- 1 large tomato, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped red chilli (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Place avocado flesh in a medium bowl and mash with a fork until semi-smooth.
Add all other ingredients (re-serving a little of the green part of the spring onion, a little coriander and a little of the chilli for garnish) and stir to combine.
Adjust seasoning to taste.