Clean Eating Roasted Rosemary Root Vegetables
- 1 turnip, cut into bite-sized wedges
- 1 parsnip, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Or any other root vegetables you would like to use
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1tsp garlic powder
- Dash fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190C.
Place all ingredients in a large plastic sandwich bag and shake well to coat the vegetables.
Pour out onto a baking pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.