- 1 sliced cooked chicken breast
- 3 rashers of good quality bacon
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g feta cheese, crumbled (omit from 30 day lean)
- 3 handfuls of lettuce leaves (your choice of type)
Optional dressing: 2 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce , 1 crushed garlic clove, salt and black pepper to taste.
Grill the rashers of bacon to your liking.
Add a pinch of salt to a pan of boiling water and boil your egg for 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the cheese, tomato, lettuce, watercress and cooked chicken in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix the dressing ingredients, then add the dressing to the salad bowl and mix well.
Peel and slice the egg.
Add the egg and bacon to the bowl and serve.