Coconut Berry Salad
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (if using frozen, defrost first)
- 1 tsp equivalent of natural honey
- 2 pieces of 70% organic dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Equipment: You will need a mini grater (for the chocolate)
Place the raspberries in a bowl.
Swirl 1 tsp of honey over the berries.
Over the top of the honey coated berries, grate the 2 pieces of dark chocolate and then sprinkle the coconut over it, to form a thick dusting in order to cover the berries.