Spicy Homemade Tomato Soup
- 2lb tomatoes, chopped roughly
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 750ml vegetable stock (made with low sodium stock cube - use gluten free version if needed)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Salt and black pepper to season
Cooking Directions - Slow Cooker Recipe
- Add all ingredients into the slow cooker
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours
- Either serve as is or leave to cool slightly and blend to desired consistency.
You can freeze the cooked soup in dated freezer bags for up to 1 month. Defrost on the fridge overnight and reheat thoroughly in the microwave or a large saucepan over a medium heat, stirring gently, until piping hot.