- 2 cooked chopped chicken breasts
- Coronation Sauce:
- 4 big spoons of natural Greek yogurt.
- The juice of a lemon.
- 2 to 4 teaspoons of curry powder.
- 1 big teaspoon of tomato puree.
- 1 sweet apple (golden delicious) grated.
- Salt and pepper.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
Toss in the cooked chopped chicken breasts and serve with salad or sweet potato wedges (cut sweet potatoes into wedges and cook in oven (200 degrees) for 25-30 minutes) or serve as a topping to a baked sweet potato.