Coronation Chicken Salad
- 1 diced chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons of greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 /3 lettuce, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 celery, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180C, gas mark 4.
Place a layer of foil on a baking tray, add the diced chicken pieces, then bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Mix the greek yogurt, juice from the lemon, cooked chicken and the curry powder in a bowl.
Serve with the lettuce, celery and spring onion.