Coronation Chicken with Sweet Potato
- 100g diced chicken breast
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, cut into size pieces of your choice
- 2 big spoons of natural greek yoghurt.
- 1/2 a lemon.
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Preheat the oven to 180C, gas mark 4.
Prick the sweet potato with a fork in several place and bake for 45 mins until soft.
Place a layer of foil on a baking tray, add the diced chicken pieces, then bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Mix the greek yogurt, juice from the lemon, cooked chicken and the curry powder in a bowl.
Cut open the baked sweet potato and spoon the coronation chicken mixture on top. Serve with the lettuce leaves and tomatoes.