- 1 medium size courgette, grated
- 1 medium size spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 large egg
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix the courgette and half of the spring onion in a small bowl.
- Add 1 large egg into the bowl and mix thoroughly adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the coconut oil in frying pan and spoon 3 mounds of the courgette mixture into the pan. Press down on top of the mounds with the back of the spoon or a spatula and fry until lightly browned on both sides.
- When cooked through add the pancakes to a plate and top with the remaining spring onions.