Courgette Pizza Bites
- 1 courgette, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree or tomato slices for each
- 1 clove of garlic, minced (optional)
- 50g feta or goat's cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve plain or with a topping of your choice: olives, spring onion, mushroom, red, yellow or orange pepper, your favorite herbs,
- Pre heat your grill to medium.
Toss the sliced courgette with olive oil, minced garlic (if using) and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Spread the courgette evenly on a foil covered baking tray or wire rack and place under the grill for 1-2 mins.
Flip the courgette and return under the grill for another 1-2 mins.
Remove the courgette slices and top a smear of tomato puree, cheese, and pizza topping.
Return under the grill just until the cheese is melted.