Courgetti with Garlic King Prawns
- 175g raw shelled king prawn, de-veined and split in half lengthways
- 2 courgettes, spiralised
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 50g butter
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Finely grated zest 1 lemon, then cut the lemon into wedges
- Add the butter to a medium pan over a medium heat and very gently cook the garlic until softened.
- Add the prawns and cook until they just turn from grey to pink. It is important not to overcook them or they will be tough.
- Add the courgetti and stir for a minute or so until they just begin to soften.
Remove from the heat and stir in the zest and seasoning. Divide between two bowls and serve with the lemon wedges.