Curried Tofu Salad
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (adapt to taste preference)
- 1 handful of mango chunks (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 150g extra-firm tofu, drained, rinsed and finely crumbled
- 8 red grapes, sliced in half
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 handful of nuts (depending on your preference)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- Mix the yogurt and curry powder together in a medium bowl until combined. .
Add in all of the other ingredients and mix well before serving.
TIP: This will last for up to 2 days in the fridge so you can double up on the ingredients to have a ready made meal waiting for you in the fridge (simply add wholemeal pasta or rice to the mixture for a healthy and easy dinner)