Dark Ginger Chocolate Bark
- 200g good quality dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon ginger puree
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, finely chopped
- A couple of thin slices of orange (optional)
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and melt the chocolate over it in a glass dish (try to avoid the bottom of the dish coming into contact with the water)
- Once melted, add the ginger puree and mix well. Pour into a lined loaf tin and spread evenly.
- Top with cranberries, pistachios and orange and freeze for around 30 minutes until set.
- Remove from the freezer just before you’d like to eat and chop the bark into bitesize pieces.
Of course you could add any toppings to this depending what you have to hand but this is a great Christmas version. Once frozen, if you chop into servings you can keep in the freezer so you always have something there when you need a sweet treat.