Fennel, Feta and Courgette Salad
- 110g peas, fresh or frozen
- 3 small courgettes, sliced with a vegetable peeler into ribbons
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced thinly
- 1 large bunch of watercress
- Torn fresh mint leaves (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 100g crumbled feta
- If using frozen peas, cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute in boiling water. Transfer to a bowl of ice water until cold. Drain well.
- Combine the peas, courgette and fennel in a large bowl with the watercress and mint.
- Add in the oil, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper and toss well.
- Gently stir in feta and serve.