Fennel & Walnut Salad
- å_ inch of fennel, chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped finely
- å_ inch purple or green cabbage
- 1 spring onion
- 1 stick of celery, chopped
- å_ cup walnut pieces
- Splash of extra virgin olive oil
- A couple of leaves of ripped, fresh mint
- Cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 clove garlic, minced/crushed
- 1tbsp flax seeds (optional)
- Over a low heat, add oil and courgette, garlic and cabbage. Once soft, add the stock.
Mix all the ingredients of the salad together.
Make the dressing in a separate bowl and add to the salad as required.