- 40g of Plain Porridge Oats
- 15g of Linseeds
- 330ml of Water
- 10ml of Honey
- 10g of Desiccated Coconut
- 50g of Mixed Berries
- Combine the oats and linseeds in a small-medium saucepan.
- Pour over enough water to combine the ingredients, but not so much that the mix is swimming in water. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer ingredients, allow the porridge to heat through. Add the honey and desiccated coconut and continue to keep moist by adding a little water if needed. Add the berries and mix.
- Serve when it’s cooked through to your liking (usually after 3-5 minutes).