Garlic Butter Meatballs
- 500g minced chicken/turkey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced and divided into 2 garlic cloves and 3 garlic cloves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 56g butter
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 4 x courgettes, spiralised
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together the minced chicken/turkey, 2 garlic cloves, the egg, parsley, and chilli flakes. Season with salt and pepper then form into tablespoon sized meatballs.
- In a large frying pan over a medium heat, heat oil and cook the meatballs for approx 10 minutes until golden on all sides and cooked through. Turn over halfway to ensure even cooking. Once ready transfer the meatballs to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- In the same frying pan melt the butter and add the remaining 3 garlic cloves and cook for approx 1 minute. Add the spiralised courgettes and toss in the garlic butter to ensure they are evenly coated. Squeeze over the lemon juice.
- Add the meatballs back to the pan and heat for approx 3 minutes until warmed through. Serve the courgetti and meatballs together.