Garlic Herb Prawn Salad
- 200g king prawns
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 6 black olives, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 4 x cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 clove garlic, grated
- 4 x handfuls of spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Place the eggs in a saucepan with enough water to cover them both. Bring the water to the boil and simmer the eggs for 3-4 minutes, then remove from the heat, drain, cool under running water and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the grated garlic and king prawns and cook until the prawns are cooked. Sprinkle in the coriander and stir through.
- Remove the eggs from their shell and cut in half. Add the eggs to a bowl together with the spinach, black olives, tomatoes, red pepper and red onion.
- Add the cooked prawns to the bowl and toss the salad well
Serve with black pepper to taste.