- 4 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 75g kalamata olives chopped
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a steamer, lightly wilt the spinach for 1-3 mins. Do not overdo it.
In a bowl, combine 1 tbsp organic olive oil, olives, garlic, salt and pepper.
Once the spinach is cooked, remove from steamer and place strait into the oil marinade, mix through until lightly covered in oil.
Served as an accompaniment to eggs, scrambled eggs, bolognaise, salmon, chicken dishes etc