Glazed Balsamic Chicken
- 4 chicken breast/thighs
- 1tbsp oil
- A pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 8 basil leaves, diced
- 60ml balsamic vinegar
Either noodles or courgetti.
Cooking Directions - Slow Cook Recipe
- Place the onion slices in the bottom of the slow cooker and add the chicken on top. Add in the olive oil and season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic and basil on top of the chicken. Pour over the balsamic vinegar and put the lid of the slow cooker on.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Cook the noodles/courgetti as per the packet instructions and serve with the chicken. Serve any tomato mixture left on top of the chicken.