Goats Cheese Burger
- 150g beef mince
- 55g goats cheese
- ½ egg
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- Salt and pepper
- Mixed salad leaves and a couple of tomatoes (to serve)
- In a bowl, mix the egg, mince, salt and pepper and garlic together until combined.
- Split the mixture into two and shape both into beef patties.
- On top of one, put the goats cheese then top with the other patty. Then close the gaps around the side so the cheese is fully encased.
- Grill on medium high heat for 20-25 minutes, turning half way through.
- Serve with mixed salad leaves and tomatoes and enjoy the super gooey cheesy centre!