Green or Red Curry
- 1-2 chicken breasts or 12 prawns or 1/2 cup diced tofu (your choice)
- 1 tin of organic coconut milk
- 1 tsp green/red curry paste (homemade or shop bought)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, torn in quarters
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 75g of additional greens such as broccoli, courgette, baby spinach
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- Extra hot green/red chilli (optional for extra spice)
- Sweet basil leaves
- 1-3 Thai baby eggplants or normal eggplant, cubed
- In a large pan, bring the coconut milk to the boil.
Reduce to simmer, add the curry paste and stir for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add chicken and cook until it turns white, then add the rest of the coconut milk and vegetables except for the spinach, palm sugar and fish sauce.
Simmer together until vegetables soften.
Serve in a soup bowl with a handful of raw baby spinach to garnish.
Freeze/ refrigerate leftovers.