Green Pea Guacamole
- 1 cup of defrosted green peas, drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp red onion, minced or very thinly chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli, minced or very thinly chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 75g coriander, chopped
- Himalayan crystal salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- In a food processor, pulse the peas until smooth. Spoon them into a mixing bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients - mixing together carefully (it can get messy!).
Serve with vegetable sticks as a snack or an added garnish onto of the 3 Bean Chilli (see recipe).