Grilled Plum Pork Chops
- 1/2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 plums, stoned and quartered
- 2 heads baby pak choi
- Pre heat the grill to medium.
In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, spring onions and 1 tablespoon oil. Brush the plums and pak choi with 2 teaspoons of oil on all sides. Grill the pork until just cooked through (approx. 5 to 7 minutes per side). Grill the plums and pak choi until lightly charred and tender (approx. 2 to 3 minutes per side) Serve the pork with the pak choi and plums. Drizzle the soy sauce dressing over the top.