Grilled Prawn Salad
- Juice of one lime
- 200g king prawns
- Half a cup of mango, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cucumber
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine the oil, salt and pepper, paprika and half of the lime juice in a bowl and add the prawns, mix so they are all well coated in the marinade.
- Finely chop the mango, tomatoes, cucumber and onion and split between two plates.
- Drain the prawns and add to a frying pan on high heat, try to avoid moving them around to allow the remaining marinade to crisp up. Once crispy on one side, turn over and cook for a few minutes on the other side.
- Add to the salad and drizzle over the remaining lime juice.
To really enhance the flavour, cover your bowl of prawns in the marinade and leave in the fridge overnight.