- A large handful of baby spinach
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley, coriander, or dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and whiz until you get them to the consistency you want.
Tip: Keep stopping the blender and stirring the mixture to help it blend faster (moving chunks near the blade).
Dipping Tips: Ditch the crisps and try the following for dipping foods: Kale crisps; Raw vegetables; Sprouted bread or Preservative free cold meats.