IngredientsFor the kebabs:
- 500g halloumi, cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 large courgette, cut into thick slices
- 4 metal or wooden skewers (if using wooden skewers soak in water for 15 minutes before us to prevent them from burning.
- 4 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- juice of two limes
- 4 tablespoons of chopped coriander
- 2 fresh red chillis, finely chopped (change this to your taste)
- Make the marinade by mixing all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
Add all of the kebab ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
Cover and put in the fridge for at least an hour (you can do this overnight to intensify the flavours) When you are ready to cook the kebabs, thread the vegetables on to the skewers.
Cook the kebabs over the barbeque, brushing them with any remaining marinade as they cook. Cook until the vegetables and halloumi start to char.