Hasselback Potatoes or Courgettes
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped oregano or å_ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepers
- 100-150g crumbled feta
- * 2 courgettes if making Hasselback Courgettes
- * 2 large potatoes if making Hasselback Potatoes
- If making courgettes - preheat the grill to medium-high. If making the potatoes preheat the oven to 200c.
Combine the oil, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Make crosswise cuts every 1/2 inch along each courgette or potato, slicing almost to the bottom but not all the way through. Gently fan the courgette or potato to open the cuts wider and place a small piece of feta into each cut.
Brush the oil mixture over the top. Place the courgette on a double layer of foil and grill, without turning, until browned and tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
Place the potatoes in a roasting tray and roast for 45 minutes until golden and crispy around the edges.