Healthy Chicken Stroganoff
- 1 red onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 4-6 chicken thighs (skinless & boneless) diced
- 1 dozen white or brown button mushrooms (halved or quartered)
- 1 cube Kallo organic chicken stock
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 pinch of dried thyme
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1-2 tablespoons of plain organic yogurt
- In a hot fry pan, stir fry the onion and garlic in the olive oil and water, add the stock cube (mash and mix) and thyme - add more water or oil if desired to make a small amount of liquid stock.
Steam-fry the chicken until just cooked, add the leeks and mushrooms - allow to cook until the vegetables have softened.
Just before serving, stir through the yogurt and layer the baby spinach on top until it lightly wilts.
Serve on or next to a bed of mixed steamed greens.