- 300g rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons of linseeds
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons of flaked almonds
- 3 tablespoons of roasted hazelnuts
- 50g unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Heat the oven to 150C.
Mix the oil and honey together in a large bowl. Add the oats, seeds, almonds and hazelnuts and mix well.
Tip the mixture on to two baking sheets and spread evenly. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Add the coconut and bake for a further 15-20 minutes until crunchy. Keep checking so it doesn't burn.
Remove from the oven and place on to a flat tray to cool.
Serve with greek yogurt, milk or a milk alternative. Add any optional toppings such as fruit, cinnamon, ginger, nuts, seeds etc.
The granola can be stored in an airtight container in a cool place for up to one month.